· While added insulation helps, nothing solved the problem for us like installing a thermostat on the second floor, installing remote dampers on the ducts, and directly pumping cold air to only the second floor until the right temperature is achieved.
· one27homes.com 919-813-0123 Elevation A Elevation B Elevation C First Floor Second Floor Options Square Feet: 2190 Floors: 2 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.5
· Any type of floor covering will work in this area, since most people wipe their feet off on a mat before entering the house. "If it's a high-traffic house with several kids and pets, I'd be more concerned with scratching the flooring than moisture," Jennings says.
· If it's a rental with restrictions, really only thick carpets with pads and thick wall hangings preferably hung a little away from the wall and curtains will help. If you own the building and can make structural changes, adding a second layer
· what is the best flooring option for second floor Composite . . Eco-friendly Products » what is the best flooring option for second floor. . the 5 best bedroom flooring options, . wood on 2nd floor hardwood .
· Tile can certainly be installed on the second floor. As Jim mentioned, the deflection MUST be at least L360 and preferrably more. Tile can and has been sucesfully put over plywood, but the requirements are far more stringent.
· The one area of your home where insulation has the most impact on your second floor comfort is your attic. If you need to understand why, venture up to your attic on a 90-degree day.
· SECOND FLOOR OPTIONS A C. Hamilton - H40B FIRST FLOOR FIRST FLOOR OPTIONS Linen DW Opt. Bay Window Opt. 5' Storage Opt. 3rd Bay Garage Opt. Bay Window Opt. Covered Patio 3 Opt. Covered Patio 1 Opt. Covered Opt. Outdoor Grill/ Opt.Kitchen Patio 2 Opt. Fireplace Opt. Brick Rear
· SECOND FLOOR OPTIONS. Hamilton - H40B FIRST FLOOR FIRST FLOOR OPTIONS Linen DW Opt. Bay Window Opt. 5' Storage Opt. 3rd Bay Garage Opt. Bay Window Opt. Covered Patio 3 Opt. Covered Patio 1 Opt. Covered Opt. Outdoor Grill/ Opt.Kitchen Patio 2 Opt. Fireplace Opt. Brick Rear
· Whether you're installing a hardwood floor on the first or second floor of a building, you need a solid subfloor that won't sag and that will hold nails. The two materials that most builders use
What are the stairs to the second floor. In modern country houses, duplexapartments or offices, private hotels and restaurants, luxurious staircase to the second floor are almost always the most spectacular element around which the entire interior construction.
· Look, plenty of people love wall-to-wall, especially on a second floor in the bedrooms Carpet and Rug Inst. - more than six out of ten U.S. households prefer wall-to-wall over other flooring and also in family rooms for children to play on, just like plenty of people like your "hard surface floors."
Concrete floor tiles are available in an endless array of colors, shapes and textures, ranging from smooth to embossed. Popular applications include bathroom floors, shower floors, entryways, hallways and kitchens.
· All are the result of the wrong flooring installed in rooms on a second or overhead floor. Whether you’re remodeling or building new, quiet, healthy, warm and functional flooring choices flood
· The Best Ideas for Upstairs Floors eHow. The Best Ideas for Upstairs Floors. Much as it may be tempting to spread a floor covering you love over as many rooms as possible, every room has special
The second floor in a two story home rests on the first floor walls and other supporting structures headers and beams . As in almost every part of the house, there are a variety of options in exactly which type of floor construction is to be constructed.
· uninhabitable attic storage 16-5 x 13-0 rec. room 11-8 x 13-0 bedrm. 4 14-1 x 13-0 bedrm. 5 11-8 x 13-0 o bedrm. 4 14-1 x 13-0 covered porch the barclay