Europe is the third-largest market for wood-plastic composites in the world. Over the forecast period of 2018-2026, the Europe Wood Plastic Composites Market is expected to rise with 13.12% CAGR, generating a total of $821.3 million by its end.
China's demand for Polypropylene PP has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow.
This statistic shows the market share of wood plastic composites worldwide in 2016, by product. In that year, polyethylene based wood plastic composites accounted for a 64.9 percent share of the
· The global construction composite market is expected to register a moderate growth during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. North America accounted for the largest market share in 2017, due to the increasing urbanization and the need for long-life and low-maintenance structures.
The major factor that is driving the demand is superior properties of wood plastic composite. mechanical properties of Wood Plastic Composite produced from recycled plastics and sawdust, known as HDPE High density polyethylene and polypropylene
Building and construction applications hold the largest share in WPC market. Wood-plastic composites are made of wood fibre, thermoplastic, and other materials such as pigments, lubricants, blowing agents, and foaming agents,
· PP Nonwoven Fabrics Market size worth over $40bn by 2024: Global Market Insights Inc. "PP Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabrics Market Size By Product Spunbonded, Staples, Meltblown, Composite , By
· Market share of composite materials. . Most commercially available thermoplastics such as polypropylene PP and thermosets such as epoxy are derived from Roundup of composites market outlooks and forecasts
North America accounted for significant share of the self-reinforced polymers market in 2016 due to the well-established high performing automobiles, construction, and military equipment industries. Europe, with significant share from the automobile sector, is fuelling the self-reinforced polymers market.
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market.
· Polyethylene PE composite decking and railing hold the largest market share. Polypropylene PP composite decking and railing is to
Automotive Polymer Composites Market Share Insights Top suppliers such as Dow Automotive Systems, Bayer Corporation, and 3M are focusing on increasing their global footprint. Companies are expanding their production facilities in emerging economies, such as China and India, to cater to increasing demand in Asia Pacific.
· The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to account for highest share in the global wood plastic composite market in terms of revenue over the forecast period. This can be attributed to growth in building and construction sector in countries such as India, China in the region.
· Market Segment by Regions, this report splits Global into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate of Wood Plastic Composite in these regions, from 2011 to 2020 forecast , like