· Hi I installed this product over a concrete floor from a balcony on 28th floor., and now the property manager demanded that I remove the tiles., because this could damage the concrete floor over the time., with water and humidity underneath., is that true., I tried to get so me advice from an architect or Civil Engineer< can you please
Waterproofing a tiled balcony . Bear in mind, however, that this step assumes that the substrate or concrete base is in sound condition. Where obvious damage is visible to the substrate, such as cracks or erosion, applying products over the surface to resolve leaks will result in failure, since damage to substrate or concrete slabs must be
· flooring to put over concrete balcony flooring to put over concrete balcony . Hi I installed this product over a concrete floor from a balcony on 28th floor., and now the property.get detailed info.
· Floor covering is a term to generically describe any finish material applied over a floor structure to provide a walking surface. Flooring is the general term for a permanent covering of a floor, or for the work of installing such a floor covering.Special floor structures · Floor covering · Subfloor construction · See also
· Installing Hardwood Flooring Over Concrete. Hardwood floors are durable, low maintenance and easy to clean. Read manufacturer’s directions before installation to maintain warranty coverage. Cost $ $ $ A concrete floor sander is rented to sand this floor for a remodel.
· 5 Reasons To Buy Interlocking Deck Tiles - BuildDirect. Jun 21, 2010 Interlocking deck tiles can be floated over a stable and flat surface. Not unlike an
· Figure out the right material for your spring patio makeover with this mini guide to concrete, wood, brick and stone SALE. OUTDOOR SALE. 0. Sign In 6 Ways to Rethink Your Patio Floor. Figure out the right material for your spring patio makeover with this mini guide to concrete, wood, brick and stone barriers are put in place that
· Prepare the concrete. Using an acid based cleaner or deep cleaner of your choice, clean the concrete and allow it to dry thoroughly. Examine the floor and see if there are any cracks or pits that need to be fixed and use the proper concrete
· Watch this video for tips on how to lay tile outdoors on a concrete patio or porch, including the right tile, waterproofer, mortar adhesive, and grout to use.
Concrete Balcony Deterioration - Becht Engineering BT, Inc. , Deterioration of concrete balcony structures has, unfortunately, become quite common. , look and feel of carpet rather than the hard concrete so they install indoor/outdoor , Over time larger cracks will develop with more rust staining evident.
· Intro Balconies are one of the most romantic architectural nuances. They bring to mind secret meetings between star-crossed lovers, beautiful views of nature, and intimate conversations with loved ones over cups of coffee.
Why put up with drab grey concrete when in just hours you could be enjoying an elegant natural wood or modern paver surface on your balcony? For floor covering options other than natural wood, take a look at our range of 24” x 24” or 16” x 48” porcelain tiles which can also be laid as ‘floating’ flooring using support pads or adjustable pedestals under
· For those of you without dogs, if you choose to put down grass, make sure the material is not directly on the balcony floor. If the balcony gets wet, it will compromise the floor material, whether it is concrete or something else.
· Articles > Exteriors. Painting Concrete Balcony Question: We live in an apartment style condominium building. I am on the Board of this condominium. One of the questions that we get, and that we wrestle with, is what should be permissible as a coating on the floor of the hollow core concrete balconies.